Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Tamarama Beach, Sydney, Australia

I think much more reflectively than I used to, sitting here in an empty flat above a spotless beach at night. I am house sitting for people I barely know, living in an empty apartment away from the hostel for a week. In this quiet place there are hardly any distractions and because of this I am working harder and improving my life. I am thinking a lot of how I want my life to go now things are so much easier and how I want people to see me always.

I want people to say that they can see I have changed. I want them to say I treat people a lot better, that I don’t make people do things for me, that I help everyone any way I can, offering my assistance regularly.
I want people to say I look after my friends and that I respect and am respected by everyone. I want people to say I do my work on time, I exceed expectations at all times, I help others when I am finished.

I want people to say I am on time, I am never late, I am organized, I get round to doing what I have to even when I really don’t want to.
I want people to say I don’t cheat or lie, I don’t give up, I don’t get angry, I don’t argue with anyone.

These things may not get me back into school but I truly believe I will be a better person if I live what I have written.