Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Those That Share the Same Road I Do

To write about ones friends is dangerous, for sentimentality often trivializes the feelings they inspire and makes them into mere characters of their former selves. For years I have wanted to portray those closest to me on my blog and indeed I have, though was never quite satisfied with the effort for they never seemed to resonate in print the way they do in life. Out of brutal frustration I have decided that now is not the time, for I am not yet a good enough writer and I should instead allow you to see them in pictures. Through these snapshots they are caught in a brief moment of their lives, alive and vibrant.
They are truly some of the best people I have ever, or will ever know and I am truly blessed to call them my friends.


(Dave)




(Rakan)





(Roy)




(Drew)




(Sean and I)



(O.G Derek)

(Beth and Jade)

No comments: